Bulgarian Antoni Ivanov Wins the Bronze Medal at the World Junior Swimming Championships in U.S.
18-year-old Bulgarian Antoni Ivanov has won the bronze medal at the World Junior Swimming Championships in U.S., reported bTV.
The event was held on the campus of Indiana University.
Ivanov was born in Veliko Tarnovo, and holds several swimming records, including one European and yesterday’s world title.
Ivanov recently told the press that he is considering earning an undergraduate degree in the U.S. at one of three state universities – Texas, Alabama or North Carolina.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
- » Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round