4800 Young People are Resitting State Exams
More than 4,800 young people will today pass the second mandatory state exam by subject of their choice, the Ministry of Education announced. The session in August are for students who failed to take their exams successfully in May, but also in previous years, DARIK informed.
For the second mandatory state exam, students choose one of thirteen subjects studied at school. Most are willing to hold a biology and health education exam - nearly 2000, geography and economics are chosen by around 1,900 young people, and least popular are chemistry and environmental protection subjects - as well as Spanish.
The exam has a duration of 4 astronomical hours, and 2 more hours for pupils with special educational needs. Only 11 people have said they will take a third state exam, the Ministry of Education said. It is optional and will be held tomorrow.
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021