Aleksandar Vucic goes on a Visit to Brussels
Serbia's President Aleksandar Vucic will respond to the invitation of European diplomacy chief Federico Mogherini on Aug. 31 to visit Brussels, reported Kurier, quoted by BTA.
Mogherini invited Vucic and Kosovo President Hashim Thaci to a meeting in Brussels. The meeting should be an exchange of views on the continuation of the dialogue to normalize the relations between Belgrade and Pristina in the light of the July agreement when "preparing for a new phase in the dialogue" was agreed. Mogherini and the two presidents will also look at the implementation of the treaties that have been achieved so far in the dialogue, said from the European Commission.
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'
- » Sweden's Top Diplomat Complained of Sexual Harassment