Plovdiv will have a New Archaeological Site
When tourists in Plovdiv visit the Old Town in organized way, they usually go through Tsar Ivan Shishman Street. Buses stop right next to the East Gate - a frozen archaeological site that is periodically cleaned of parasitic greenery, but in the rest of the time, no one is visiting it. And this is a remarkable place connected with the history of the ancient city, which contains interesting finds and gives a rich field of fantasy.
- » The Ancient Egypt Museum in Cairo Shows the "Screaming Mummy"
- » A Tile with the Oldest Script in the World is Found Near Nova Zagora
- » Archaeologists have Discovered Ancient Facilities for Beer and Bread Production
- » Israeli Archaeologists have Discovered a 1800 Years Old Mosaic
- » Historical Mosques in Bulgaria Awaiting Restoration
- » Fortress Tower of Odessos Found by Chance in Bulgaria’s Varna Affirms Data about Odd Byzantine District Quaestura Exercitus