Plovdiv will have a New Archaeological Site
When tourists in Plovdiv visit the Old Town in organized way, they usually go through Tsar Ivan Shishman Street. Buses stop right next to the East Gate - a frozen archaeological site that is periodically cleaned of parasitic greenery, but in the rest of the time, no one is visiting it. And this is a remarkable place connected with the history of the ancient city, which contains interesting finds and gives a rich field of fantasy.
- » Bulgarian Borovsko Treasure Will Be Displayed in Norway
- » Valuable Archarological Finds Were Discovered Near Troyan
- » Roman Ruins Discovered Under Site Earmarked For French Housing Estate
- » 'Monumental' 16th Century City Walls Unearthed by Antwerp Tram Works in Belgium
- » Unknown Church Has Been Discovered by the Archeologists From the Regional Museum of History in Russe
- » Archaeologist Found Extremely Rare Ivory Icon in Burgas