Plovdiv will have a New Archaeological Site
When tourists in Plovdiv visit the Old Town in organized way, they usually go through Tsar Ivan Shishman Street. Buses stop right next to the East Gate - a frozen archaeological site that is periodically cleaned of parasitic greenery, but in the rest of the time, no one is visiting it. And this is a remarkable place connected with the history of the ancient city, which contains interesting finds and gives a rich field of fantasy.
- » Early Iron Age, Late Roman Settlement with Bi-ritual Necropolis Discovered in Southwest Bulgaria
- » Archaeologists Discover Large Roman Building under Tree Where Coin Hoard Was Found in Bulgaria's Mezdra
- » Archaeologists Find Ancient Thracian Fortress near Bulgaria’s Burgas Bulldozed by Treasure Hunter
- » Archaeologists have Discovered the Earliest Known Drawings of Dogs (Video)
- » Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo