Man Shot Two People in a US library
Two people were killed and four injured after a man entered a public library in the US city of Clovis, New Mexico, and opened fire. The gunner is arrested, he surrendered after police arrived in the building, local authorities said, quoted by Reuters.
It is unclear what are the motives of the young man who, in witness testimonies quoted by a local newspaper, entered the library and started shooting in the air. Clovis has a population of 40,000, located about 300 kilometers east of Albuquerque, not far from the Texas border. About eight miles from Clovis there is an Air Force Base.
- » Arrested Suspect for the Attacks in Munich Earlier Today
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle
- » A Dog Trader Grows Nearly 300 Animals in an Illegal Kennel
- » The Authorities Seized a Painting by Salvador Dali from Art Smugglers
- » Between 10-15% of Young People in Bulgaria Fall Victims to Human Trafficking
- » Thousands of Textile Products with the Logo of Famous Brands were Detained аt Kapitan Andreevo