Man Shot Two People in a US library
Two people were killed and four injured after a man entered a public library in the US city of Clovis, New Mexico, and opened fire. The gunner is arrested, he surrendered after police arrived in the building, local authorities said, quoted by Reuters.
It is unclear what are the motives of the young man who, in witness testimonies quoted by a local newspaper, entered the library and started shooting in the air. Clovis has a population of 40,000, located about 300 kilometers east of Albuquerque, not far from the Texas border. About eight miles from Clovis there is an Air Force Base.
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead
- » Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad