The State Will Finance Four In Vitro Procedures
Annually, the state will allocate nearly BGN 3 million more to finance another in vitro procedure, reported BGNES.
"The deepening negative demographic trends in Bulgaria require the implementation of a set of measures in the long run, which in their turn form the demographic policy of the country. Some of these measures are related to the promotion of fertility, one of the priorities being to support people with reproductive problems, " said the Health Minister.
The Center for Assisted Reproduction believes that people with reproductive problems who will apply for a fourth in vitro procedure will be around 450. And about 1,000 a year will be those who would benefit from 4 embryo-transfer experiments. The provision concerns 33 healthcare establishments in the country that specialize in assisted reproduction.
The funds needed to provide a fourth attempt are estimated at around BGN 2 250 000.
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik