27 People Were Evacuated From Vlahi Village Due to the Wild Fires
The evacuation of the people from the village of Vlahi is over. As a result of the actions taken in the village, 27 people were evacuated, reported BGNES.
On the fifth day the big fire over Kresna gorge continues to burn. The evacuation of the Vlahi population began at 2 pm.
A state of emergency has been declared in the municipality. The strong wind has been making the situation complicated, experts reported.
There are hundreds of firefighters, military, forest officials and volunteers combating the flames.
- » UN Urges for Quick Action to Preserve Water on Earth
- » Today Comes the Astronomical Spring
- » Snow and Blizzards on the Threshold of Spring in Five Districts
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium