27 People Were Evacuated From Vlahi Village Due to the Wild Fires
The evacuation of the people from the village of Vlahi is over. As a result of the actions taken in the village, 27 people were evacuated, reported BGNES.
On the fifth day the big fire over Kresna gorge continues to burn. The evacuation of the Vlahi population began at 2 pm.
A state of emergency has been declared in the municipality. The strong wind has been making the situation complicated, experts reported.
There are hundreds of firefighters, military, forest officials and volunteers combating the flames.
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
- » Artificial Intelligence Translates the Language of Chickens