Earthquake in Iran
Ten people were injured in an earthquake of magnitude 4.9 in Iran, the Associated Press reported, referring to state television, DARIK informed.
The quake has occurred before sunrise about 600 kilometers north of Tehran. The injured people have only minor injuries. Damage to buildings has been caused.
Iran is in a seismic area and is often experiencing earthquakes, AP noted. In 2003, 26,000 people died in a 6.6 magnitude earthquake that crashed the historic city of Bam in the southeastern part of the country.
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away
- » Precipitation to Continue in most of Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from -1°C to 4°C
- » The People on the Road Between Shipka and Buzludja who were in Trouble are Saved
- » Code Orange For Heavy Snowfall in 19 Regions Across The Country
- » Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
- » Winter Returns, Precipitation Begins