Retail Price of a Liter of Gasoline in Bulgaria is Gradually Going Up
The retail price of a liter of gasoline in Bulgaria is gradually going up with the highest recorded difference being BGN 0.34 per liter, https://bg.fuelo.net reports, quoted by Standart News.
The difference if the price of diesel is even more striking – up to 0.42 lev per liter.
On the last workday of last week, the OMV gas station on Russia Boulevard in Dobrich sold the cheapest A 95 gasoline – BGN 1.77 per liter.
The LukOil gas station in Bryanska street in Gabrovo sold the cheapest diesel last Friday – BGN 1.69 per liter.
For comparison, some gas stations of Shell and Eco chains in Sofia sold A95 gasoline at BGN 2.10 /liter on Friday, August 18th, while the price of diesel was BGN 2.06 per liter.
Bultrade gas station in Omurtdag a town at the eastern foot of Stara Planina in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Targovishte Province, sold the most expensive diesel last Friday at BGN 2.11 per liter.
Shell gas station in Sofia's Dianabad quarter sold A95 gasoline at BGN 2.10 per liter, while a gas station of the same chain in Beli Brezi in Sofia sold the same fuel at BGN 2.04 per liter.
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)