ATM was Blown up in the Capital
ATM was blasted in the Mladost quarter in Sofia last night, BNR reported.
Initial information is about missing over BGN 80,000. The ATM was in block 25 in the neighborhood and was blown up with compressed air bottles. About BGN 10 000 of notes have been scattered around the area. This has forced police teams to surround a wider perimeter around the site. Perpetrators are traced.
- » Suicide Bomber Kills 26 in Kabul Attack
- » The Police Busted a Group of Human Traffickers, 18 People were Arrested
- » Suspect in Bombings in Austin Committed Suicide
- » Midnight Drama in Varna, a Man Killed a Neighbor and Killed Himself
- » The Police Caught an Organised Criminal Group Robbing Casinos
- » Three Migrant Traffickers Arrested Near Turkish Border