ATM was Blown up in the Capital
ATM was blasted in the Mladost quarter in Sofia last night, BNR reported.
Initial information is about missing over BGN 80,000. The ATM was in block 25 in the neighborhood and was blown up with compressed air bottles. About BGN 10 000 of notes have been scattered around the area. This has forced police teams to surround a wider perimeter around the site. Perpetrators are traced.
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead
- » Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » 15 were Injured in a Russian School after an Assault by Masked Men
- » Once Again a Blasted ATM in Sofia