ATM was Blown up in the Capital
ATM was blasted in the Mladost quarter in Sofia last night, BNR reported.
Initial information is about missing over BGN 80,000. The ATM was in block 25 in the neighborhood and was blown up with compressed air bottles. About BGN 10 000 of notes have been scattered around the area. This has forced police teams to surround a wider perimeter around the site. Perpetrators are traced.
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria
- » Spanish Police Bust International Crime Ring for Stealing Cars
- » Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod