The Arch of the Crimean Bridge is Currently being Mounted
In the Kerchen Strait began a massive operation on the assembly of the railway arch of the Crimean Bridge, BNT reported. It weighs 6,000 tons.
The placement is expected to last three days. The unique facilities will connect the peninsula with Russia. Moscow annexed the Crimea in March 2014. Two years later, the construction of the bridge began. The automobile movement on it is scheduled to start in 2018 and the train movement in 2019, says the national television.
- » North Korea Warns Threats a 'Big Miscalculation' in Letter to Australia Lawmakers
- » EU Leaders Talk up Iran Nuclear Deal Hoping to Save it From Trump
- » UN Tells China to Release Human Rights Activists and Pay Them Compensation
- » Russia's Putin Calls For Gradual Reform of U.N.
- » Turkey-Europe Tensions High as EU Summit Opens
- » Brexit: Theresa May Offers More Assurances to EU Nationals