Truck Hit the Motorcade of the Head of NATO in Poland
A truck hit a car from the NATO secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg motorcade, who is on an official visit to Poland. Four people were injured, two of them are policemen.
Stoltenberg's car has remained unharmed, but the two vehicles involved in the collision have serious material damage, bTV reported.
Authorities are clear that this is a road accident.
The NATO Secretary General is on a visit to Poland for meetings with the President, the Prime Minister, the Foreign Minister and the Minister of Defense.
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight
- » A Single Mother Barely Survived an Attack by Dogo Argentino
- » Car Hit Pedestrians in Manchester
- » 21-year-old Woman with a Jeep Hit 10 Cars in a Parking Lot in Plovdiv
- » Russian Journalist Died after Falling from a Balcony
- » A Minibus with Children Crashed near Veliko Tarnovo