The Parliament in Kosovo Can Not Elect a Chairman
The Kosovo Parliament again could not get a quorum to elect a new chairman after the former Prime Minister's coalition, Ramush Haradinaj, said they had insufficient support for their candidate. Reports Sega.
Democratic Party Deputy Prime Minister Enver Hodja has requested an additional two weeks to secure the necessary votes.
"As a coalition whose right to propose a candidate for parliamentary chairman ... we want an additional term. We have a candidate, but we do not have the necessary majority, "Hodja said.
For his part, Albin Kurti of "Self-determination" said that the new Kosovo institutions should be formed and asked the coalition to propose another candidate for the legislature.
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology
- » EU's Juncker Follows France, Germany in Congratulating Putin
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st