The Parliament in Kosovo Can Not Elect a Chairman
The Kosovo Parliament again could not get a quorum to elect a new chairman after the former Prime Minister's coalition, Ramush Haradinaj, said they had insufficient support for their candidate. Reports Sega.
Democratic Party Deputy Prime Minister Enver Hodja has requested an additional two weeks to secure the necessary votes.
"As a coalition whose right to propose a candidate for parliamentary chairman ... we want an additional term. We have a candidate, but we do not have the necessary majority, "Hodja said.
For his part, Albin Kurti of "Self-determination" said that the new Kosovo institutions should be formed and asked the coalition to propose another candidate for the legislature.
- » Bulgaria to Seek Proposals on New F-16s, Eurofighter Typhoons
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'
- » The Border Fence with Turkey is Becoming Strategical Object of National Security
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » Trump Praised Athens and Declared That Their Debt Should be Relieved