The Parliament in Kosovo Can Not Elect a Chairman
The Kosovo Parliament again could not get a quorum to elect a new chairman after the former Prime Minister's coalition, Ramush Haradinaj, said they had insufficient support for their candidate. Reports Sega.
Democratic Party Deputy Prime Minister Enver Hodja has requested an additional two weeks to secure the necessary votes.
"As a coalition whose right to propose a candidate for parliamentary chairman ... we want an additional term. We have a candidate, but we do not have the necessary majority, "Hodja said.
For his part, Albin Kurti of "Self-determination" said that the new Kosovo institutions should be formed and asked the coalition to propose another candidate for the legislature.
- » Austria's Conservatives and Right-Wing Populists Agree on Coalition Government
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Japan has Extended Sanctions Against North Korea
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes