Police in Vidin Arrested Six Migrants
Vidin police have arrested six migrants yesterday, they said. Five of them are detained on the E-79 main road. They are from Afghanistan and Pakistan. This morning they were taken to a refugee center in Sofia. A man from Afghanistan is arrested near the village of Izvor Mahala. It was found out during the check that he had a refugee's registration card. Attempts to cross the Serbian border are now the most common, according to the statistics of the Ministry of Interior. Since the beginning of the year, 1738 people have been detained there.
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia