Who is the highest Paid Actor for Television Series in 2017
Robert de Niro is the highest paid American TV actor for 2017, according to a Variety, quoted by Lenta.
He earns USD 775,000 an episode for his starring role in an Amazon studio produced series, which remains untitled for now.
Second is Mark Harmon of NCIS, who earns USD 525,000 an episode. The third place is for the Game of Thrones stars Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Koster-Waldau, Peter Dinklidge, Kit Harrington and Lena Hadey as well as Kevin Costner ("Yellowstone") and Kevin Spacey ("House of Cards"). The salary of each of the actors is USD 500,000 per episode.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia