Deadline For Bids For Bulgarian EU Presidency’s Website Expires Today
The deadline for submission of bids for the development of the website of the Bulgarian EU Council presidency expires today, the ministry in charge of the presidency said, quoted by Frog News.
Bids can be submitted by 17:30.
The website is expected to cost BGN 70,000 without VAT. This includes the development of a website and a mobile app, providing hosting and streaming.
The site of the Ministry will be moved to www.bg-eupresidency.gov.bg. The Presidency's website will be in four languages - Bulgarian, English, French and German, and will be tailored to the needs of people with disabilities.
The site will be the main source of information related to the presidency, intended for journalists, the general public as well as for practitioners and experts. It will feature a calendar with the details of all events during the Presidency.
The website is intended be the main source of information about the presidency in the first half of 2018. It will display a timetable of events and will allow the public to watch live the open debates.
It could be found on www.eu2018bg.bg from December 1, 2017.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: No New Recommendations From EC, Great Progress has been Made
- » EC Report: Bulgaria has Made Progress, but Still More Work is Needed
- » Frans Timmermans: We See Progress in Many Areas in Bulgaria, but Still More Work is Needed
- » EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel: Open Dialogue is the Key to Solving the "Fake News"
- » The EC will Present its Report on Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Bulgaria is Engaged in Permanent Defense Cooperation in the EU