The Russian Ambassador to Sudan was Found Dead in his Home
Russian Ambassador to Sudan, Mirgayas Shirinskiy, was found dead at his home in Khartoum, Reuters and the France press reported, citing local authorities.
It is assumed that the diplomat who had high blood pressure died of natural causes. The 62-year-old Mirgayas Shirinskiy died in his swimming pool. According to the press secretary of the Russian Embassy in Sudan Sergey Konyashin, however, the diplomat was found with signs of a severe heart attack. A doctor was called, but he could not save Shirinski, TASS reported.
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'
- » Sweden's Top Diplomat Complained of Sexual Harassment
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'