Trains from Sofia to Northwestern Bulgaria Suspended Due to Woman's Death
All trains from Sofia to northwestern Bulgaria and vice versa have been suspended following an accident on the Sofia-Vidin railway in which a woman was killed, the Bulgarian national radio has reported, quoted by Standart News.
She was crossing the railway at Sofia's Iliyantsi residential district at 6 am today, when she got hit and killed on the spot by a passenger train traveling from the northwestern town of Mezdra to Sofia.
It is not clear when the traffic on the Sofia-Vidin railway will be renewed, as forensic scientists and investigators are still working on the scene.
It is still unclear whether the woman committed suicide, or failed to notice the oncoming train.
- » There are Reports of a Bomb in Israeli Embassy in Sofia
- » Fire Destroys Pagoda Believed to be Tallest in Asia
- » Bus Caught on Fire on the Boulevard "Tsarigradsko Shose"
- » Fire from Yesterday has Completely Destroyed a Building of the Burgas Gendarmerie (Picture)
- » 40-Year-Old Woman Falls to Her Death From the Bridge ''Vitinya'' While Trying to Make Selfie
- » Public Transport Bus Crashed into a Building in Plovdiv