Trains from Sofia to Northwestern Bulgaria Suspended Due to Woman's Death
All trains from Sofia to northwestern Bulgaria and vice versa have been suspended following an accident on the Sofia-Vidin railway in which a woman was killed, the Bulgarian national radio has reported, quoted by Standart News.
She was crossing the railway at Sofia's Iliyantsi residential district at 6 am today, when she got hit and killed on the spot by a passenger train traveling from the northwestern town of Mezdra to Sofia.
It is not clear when the traffic on the Sofia-Vidin railway will be renewed, as forensic scientists and investigators are still working on the scene.
It is still unclear whether the woman committed suicide, or failed to notice the oncoming train.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland