Man Threatened with a Knife Emergency Care Team in Sofia
A man threatened with a knife a an emergency team in the Nadezhda district, DARIK informed.
The incident happened shortly after 5:00 am this morning.
A signal for a 48-year-old unconscious woman was filed. From the Metropolitan Emergency Medical Center, the ambulance arrived in the area for 18 minutes, seven of those were lost because of a given wrong address.
Upon arrival, the emergency medical staff were greeted by the son of the victim who had taken out a knife.
Immediately the police were summoned to the place, and the patient was hospitalized at a medical facility at the urgency of the doctors.
- » Car Drivers Are Now Passing Without Restrictions Through the "Vitinya" Tunnel
- » Bulgarian PM: We Must All Strive For Peace. War is Worse Than Anything
- » How is it Most Profitable to Heat During the Winter?
- » Nearly 300 Machines Have Cleaned the Republican Roads Last Night
- » The Total Income Average Per Household Member During the Q3 of 2017 is 1 431 BGN
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World