Man Threatened with a Knife Emergency Care Team in Sofia
A man threatened with a knife a an emergency team in the Nadezhda district, DARIK informed.
The incident happened shortly after 5:00 am this morning.
A signal for a 48-year-old unconscious woman was filed. From the Metropolitan Emergency Medical Center, the ambulance arrived in the area for 18 minutes, seven of those were lost because of a given wrong address.
Upon arrival, the emergency medical staff were greeted by the son of the victim who had taken out a knife.
Immediately the police were summoned to the place, and the patient was hospitalized at a medical facility at the urgency of the doctors.
- » Prosecutor is Sentenced to 6 Months Probation
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: ''Effective Management of Migration is Priority for Bulgarian EU Presidency''
- » European Investment Grows in Bulgaria
- » BGN 43 Million Provided to 15 Municipalities for Rehabilitation of Streets, Urban Environments and Schools
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Calles for More Investments by USA and Israel in Bulgaria
- » The Case Against the Higher Prices of Heating and Hot Water Begins