Hundreds are Protesting in Defense of an Arms Factory
Hundreds of workers at the Emko arms factory protest and threatened to block the Pass of the Republic in Stara Planina. Reports Vesti
The ammunitions company is the second such that the state has revoked work permissions in the last weeks, along with the Rousse "Dunarit".
There are about 1000 people working in Emko, mainly from Tryavna, who are afraid to lose their livelihood.
The plant has been revoked for trading due to discovered misconduct in ammunition storage and in the fire system. But according to employees, this is a targeted attack.
- » Sofia Municipality is Working to Introduce a "Green Ticket"
- » Employers and Тrade Unions are Preparing a National Protest Against Electricity Prices
- » Over 900 Machines Аrе Working on the roads Across the Country
- » Municipalities Should Provide Tighter Control on the Rehabilitation of Apartment Buildings
- » A Man's Body was Found in Front of a Restaurant in Plovdiv
- » The Contract For Building the Toll System in Our Country is Signed