English Tourist Died after Falling from the Third Floor of a Hotel in Sunny Beach
An English tourist has died after falling from the third floor of a hotel in Sunny Beach, police said in Bourgas, cited by FOCUS News Agency.
The incident report was received on August 17th, in the evening. The 20-year-old was hospitalized in clinical death and died on August 19th. The causes of the fall are in the process of clarification. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case. In recent years, the resort has had many deaths caused by falling from balconies and windows. A particularly popular "sport" was the so-called "balconing" practiced by drunken tourists trying to jump in the hotel pool from their balcony.
- » A Tourist was Killed after an Accident in a Cathedral in Florence
- » SUV Plowed into Pedestrians in Kharkiv, Six Died and 11 were Injured
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Spanish Fighter Jet Crashed During Takeoff from the Base, Pilot Killed
- » Famous Maltese Journalist and Blogger Dies in Car Bomb Attack
- » Military Plane Crash in Spain - Casualties Unclear