Risk of Fires in Bulgaria Remains High
The risk of fires remains extremely high in Southeastern and Northern Bulgaria as well as in the Struma River valley, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology has warned, quoted by '24 Chasa' Newspaper.
Code red has been declared in ten districts across the country. Some of them are Vratsa, Pleven, Blagoevgra, Burgass, Yambol, Haskovo, Sliven and Stara Zagora
In most other parts of Bulgaria the risk of forest fires remains high or very high, experts added and called for caution.
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest
- » Decreased Air Pollution in Bulgaria, but Still far from the Standards of Cleanliness
- » Authorities in Bali Have Raised Alert Levels for a Volcanic Eruption
- » Hurricane Maria Makes Landfall in Puerto Rico
- » Hurricane Maria Hit Puerto Rico
- » NIMH: Short Rains with Thunders in Some Areas, Hails are Possible