The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week
The repair of ''Orlov Most'' (''Eagle Bridge'') in Sofia continues, bTV reported.
From this night, the roadway of 'Tsarigradsko shosse' Blvd. in direction to Sofia University will be open and the other one- in direction to Hotel ''Pliska'' Station will be closed for repair.
The roadway of ''Tsarigradsko Shose'', which is near Tsarevets, has been already repaired and the movement will be bi-directional.
The entire repair will last between 10 and 14 days and the cost will be about BGN 200 thousand. The pavement will be completely replaced and several layers of asphalt will be laid in order for the crossing to withstand heavy traffic.
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
- » Film Shooting Changes Urban Mobility in Sofia