Bulgarian Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the Semi-Finals in Cincinnati Tournament
Bulgaria’s top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov earned a categorical victory 6:2, 6:1 against Yuichi Sugita of Japan in the Masters tennis tournament in Cincinnati, USA, bTV reported.
It took Dimitrov 52 minutes to win the match. Yuichi Sugita, 28, is 46th in the ATP rankings.
Grigor Dimitrov has thus reached the semi-finals in the tournament.
‘’It's great! I had not even seen the statistics of the match. Today was my day on the court. I found his weaknesses early in the match. After that I was quite concentrated, I finished my job and won’’, Grigor said.
This happened for the second time in his career. His next rival is Jogn Isner (USA) who eliminated his compatriot Jared Donaldson with 7:6, 7:5.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London! (Updated)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama