All Passengers of 'Bulgaria Air' are Waiting for More Than 15 hours For Flight to Frankfurt
All passengers traveling with Bulgaria Air, have waited for more than 15 hours at Sofia Airport to fly to Frankfurt. Flight FB437A was supposed to fly away yesterday at 18:00, but it actually that happened after 11:30 today, reported bTV.
The airline said that the reason for the delay was a technical problem to one of their airplanes, which had to stay yesterday in Milan and technicians to repair the damage.
So again, after 11:00 am the flight FB431 to Paris took off with 4 hours late.
One of the two night flights to Bulgarian sea capital Varna (FB991A) was canceled.
With a two-hour delay at 9:33 am this morning, the plane for Amsterdam took off.
- » Intensified Police checks During the European Day Without a Road Death
- » Mayor Banned a Protest Against the Interior Ministry and the Prosecutor's Office
- » BGN 623m Additional Funds For Renovation of Bulgarian Schools Will be Granted by the Council of Ministers
- » Bulgarian Court Allowed Civil Claims For 200 m BGN in Bourgas Airport Bombing Case
- » BGN 2M Will be The Budget For Archaeological Works in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Austria: There are New Migration Routes Through Bulgaria and Romania