Chinese Investors Interested in Black Sea Motorway Construction
''Chinese investors are interested in the project for the construction of the Black Sea motorway‘‘, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said in Burgas, according to Expert.bg.
‘’There are also intentions for direct year-round flights between Burgas and China’’, he further said.
"They are interested in ports, too, but this is still at an earlier phase," the Prime Minister added after a meeting with Burgas mayor Dimitar Nikolov.
On the occasion of the protest in Sunny Beach, the Prime Minister said that this is democracy and the law has to be respected.
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018