Grigor Dimitrov Wins Against Juan Matin del Porto in Cincinnati
On his way to the quarterfinals of the Cincinnati Open, Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat Argentinean Juan Martin del Porto with 6:3, 7:5 for the first time in his career, reported BGNES.
The Bulgarian tennis player had 5 losses in 5 games against this rival until now.
Dimitrov’s next rival in the tournament will be Japanese Yuichi Sugita or Russian Karen Khachanov.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup