Grigor Dimitrov Wins Against Juan Matin del Porto in Cincinnati
On his way to the quarterfinals of the Cincinnati Open, Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat Argentinean Juan Martin del Porto with 6:3, 7:5 for the first time in his career, reported BGNES.
The Bulgarian tennis player had 5 losses in 5 games against this rival until now.
Dimitrov’s next rival in the tournament will be Japanese Yuichi Sugita or Russian Karen Khachanov.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!
- » Manchester City are the New Premier League Champions
- » Liverpool to Face Roma in Champions League Semi-finals
- » Europa League Draw: Arsenal Face Atletico Madrid in Exciting Semi-final Clash