Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
The weather will be mostly sunny today although clouds will develop in the afternoon.
There will be light northeastern wind, in the eastern regions to moderate.
Maximum temperatures will vary between 30° and 35°, in Sofia around 30°.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) announced, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
The weather conditions for tourism on the mountains are very good today, the Red Cross’ Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) reported.
The weather will be clear and sunny, with moderate wind in the high mountain areas.
Temperatures range between 8 and 16 degrees.
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago
- » Clouds With Rain Today, Maximum Temperatures of 4-9°C
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C