Merchants Offer Dangerous Sunglasses
Dangerous sunglasses are being marketed in our country, became clear after a check of the State Agency for Metrology and Technical Surveillance.
These are models that do not have the necessary UV protection and can seriously impair vision. Models that are too dark and diminish visibility, which may also be dangerous to consumers, have also been identified, the agency said. Because of the violations, the glasses have been withdrawn from the market. Checks are done in smaller retail outlets, not in specialized optics. 737 different models of sunglasses have been inspected, with 36 percent of them found inconsistencies - lack of marking and instructions for use. Additionally, 152 different brands and models of sunglasses are available on the market in violation of current legislation and are subject to fines. Other 53 models are suspended from distribution.
- » BGN 2M Will be The Budget For Archaeological Works in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Austria: There are New Migration Routes Through Bulgaria and Romania
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Elected a Total of 11 Members of the Supreme Judicial Council
- » General Prosecutor of Russia: 'Russia is Not a Threat to Bulgaria'
- » Traffic on 'Vitinya' Tunnel on Hemus Highway is Now Restored
- » There is No Data For Injured Bulgarian Citizens as a Result of the Earthquake in Mexico