Unemployment Rates are Comparable to those Before the Financial Crisis of 2008
The government retain their plans to increase the length of service and the retirement age as Social Minister Biser Petkov presented the Cabinet's priorities. Reports BTV.
The government does not plan to rewrite what has already been set. After 20 years, both men and women will retire at the age of 65.
Biser Petkov reported that after the last increase of the minimum pension to BGN 180 and the next one in September, when it will become BGN 200, some 800,000 elderly Bulgarians will receive more money each month.
The Minister also pointed out that unemployment is so low that it can be compared with the number of unemployed from before the 2008 crisis.
- » MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October