HBO Social Media Hacked
HBO's Facebook and Twitter accounts have been compromised in the latest cyber security breach to hit the firm.
A group called OurMine appeared to take control of the main HBO accounts, as well as those for the network's shows including Game of Thrones.
One posts said "OurMine are here. we are just testing your security".
It is the latest cyber security headache for the entertainment firm after hackers released Game of Thrones scripts and company data.
Some of the social media posts were removed quickly afterwards.
HBO did not immediately respond to the BBC's request for comment.
OurMine has a reputation for hacking high profile Twitter accounts.
The hack is the latest in a string of security setbacks for HBO in recent weeks.
Unidentified hackers claim to have stolen 1.5TB of data from the company in July.
Out of the haul they released Game of Thrones scripts, company documents and unbroadcast episodes of HBO's other shows including Curb Your Enthusiasm and Insecure.
Separately, four people have been arrested for leaking an episode of Game of Thrones before it aired. The accused were current and former employees of a Mumbai-based company that stores and processes the series for an online streaming service.
Next came a leak in Europe. An episode of the fantasy show was mistakenly released on to its broadcaster's Spanish and Nordic streaming platforms days before it was scheduled to be broadcast.
The episode, titled Death is the Enemy, has since been withdrawn, but not before it was copied and circulated on several file-sharing platforms.
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » If You Love the Sun, Beaches and Exotic Places This Job Offer is For You!
- » Scientists have Discovered the Exact Amount of Money that Can Buy Happiness
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago