28-Year-Old Hungarian Tourist Drowned Near Pomorie, Young Man Dissappeared into the Sea Near Nessebar
A 28-year-old Hungarian tourist has drowned in the sea near Pomorie, reported bTV.
The signal was received at 1:50 at night. At the scene of the incident, a police team and fire brigade were sent to find the woman.
The body was taken to forensic medicine for autopsy. Work on the case continues.
Meanwhile, a 21-year-old man has disappeared into the sea in the area of Nessebar. The signal was filed at about 6:15 pm yesterday by an elderly woman. Initially, they both have wanted to take a stroll along the old town's wharf, where the boy has climbed on the rocks and jumped into the sea.
Two divers were sent to the site but his body wasn't found.
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building