Young Man with Canoe Drowned in the Sea Near Lozenets
A 31-year-old man from Yambol has drowned while in the sea with his canoe. His body was thrown off to beach at the Coral camping site near the village of Lozenets, police said.
The signal was filed yesterday afternoon, bTV reported.
The police found that the man had entered the sea with his canoe in an unguarded area. However, a strong currensy has probably overturned it. Then the man disappeared into the water.
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck