Young Man with Canoe Drowned in the Sea Near Lozenets
A 31-year-old man from Yambol has drowned while in the sea with his canoe. His body was thrown off to beach at the Coral camping site near the village of Lozenets, police said.
The signal was filed yesterday afternoon, bTV reported.
The police found that the man had entered the sea with his canoe in an unguarded area. However, a strong currensy has probably overturned it. Then the man disappeared into the water.
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » Avalanche Killed Three Skiers in the French Pyrenees
- » Crash Involving More than 10 Cars in Sofia
- » Several People at a Party in Burgas were Detained after Physical Altercation with the Police
- » Snowboarder Rescued after Avalanche in Bansko
- » Passengers on a United Airlines Plane Have Experienced Real Horror in the Sky