Daughter of Tsvetan Vassilev Charged with Money Laundering
The daughter of former banker Tsvetan Vasilev, Radoslava Vasileva, is charged with money laundering. A prosecutor's decree was issued for her detention in the period of 72 hours. This is what Vassilev's wife Antoaneta Vassileva said in an open letter to President Rumen Radev, published on the website of the former head of the bankrupt KTB Bank, reports SEGA.
"My daughter is charged with money laundering because she bought an apartment in Bulgaria with money donated by her father in Bulgaria in 2013. According to the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office she should have known that this is money of criminal origin, writes Vasileva. In March, she was charged with money laundering too.
The state prosecution has so far no formal notice of a case against Vassileva.
- » EU Officials Accused of Selling Illegal Alcohol in Afghanistan
- » The Infamous Convicted Killer Charles Manson Died after 40 Years in Jail
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria