Hemus Highway will be Finished by 2025
Hemus highway from Sofia to Varna is expected to be built up in seven-seven-and-a-half years, announced Regional Development Minister Nikolay Nankov before the Bulgarian National Television on Tuesday.
This means that the missing 252 km will be built by 2025. The accent in the government's infrastructure management program is the development of Northern Bulgaria and the construction of the Hemus highway, which is a top priority, Nankov said. At the moment, an engineering contract was signed for the construction of 9 km from Yablanitsa to the branch to Teteven on the Hemus highway. The stretch must be designed for a period of six months, after which real construction will begin. This is expected to happen in the spring of 2018.
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2