Hemus Highway will be Finished by 2025
Hemus highway from Sofia to Varna is expected to be built up in seven-seven-and-a-half years, announced Regional Development Minister Nikolay Nankov before the Bulgarian National Television on Tuesday.
This means that the missing 252 km will be built by 2025. The accent in the government's infrastructure management program is the development of Northern Bulgaria and the construction of the Hemus highway, which is a top priority, Nankov said. At the moment, an engineering contract was signed for the construction of 9 km from Yablanitsa to the branch to Teteven on the Hemus highway. The stretch must be designed for a period of six months, after which real construction will begin. This is expected to happen in the spring of 2018.
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway