Owners of restaurants in Sunny Beach Will Protest
The owners and staff of the resorts in Sunny Beach are going on protest. The reason is the noisy checks for violations in the resort at the weekend with the participation of Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov, reported bTV.
According to the industry, this is a bad signal for tourists, it will lead to a tide of customers and will fail their business.
The place and the time of the protest are still being clarified. Yesterday it became clear that because of the shares over the past weekend is postponed the music festival "Solar Summer".
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort