Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Visit the United States in September, 2017
President Rumen Radev will visit the United States in September.
The head of state will take part in the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly, which will be opened on September 12 in New York, USA, the presidential press secretariat announced.
- » Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia will Develop a Strategic Partnership
- » Bulgaria's President Receives Saudi Foreign Minister