Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Visit the United States in September, 2017
President Rumen Radev will visit the United States in September.
The head of state will take part in the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly, which will be opened on September 12 in New York, USA, the presidential press secretariat announced.
- » Macedonian PM: 'We Are not Only Friends with Bulgaria, but We Have Become Allies
- » Bulgarian President: Our Relationship with London Will be Active After Brexit
- » Italian PM: We Can Talk About Further Investments in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Vice President Will be on a Working Visit to the Republic of Albania
- » Russian Ambassador to the US: The Meeting Between Putin and Trump in Danang was Encouraging
- » Putin Reported that Relations with Turkey were Fully Restored