Macedonian Customs Officers Detained Bulgarian Car with 22kg Marijuana
Customs inspectors from 'Blaze' border checkpoint near Kosovo detained a Bulgarian car with 22 kg of marijuana, reported bTV.
The car has been driven by a Bulgarian citizen from the village of Belyakovets, Veliko Tarnovo Municipality.
Right before the check, the Bulgarian has claimed that there was nothing suspicious in his car.
25 packages with cannabis has been found.
The man co-operated with a Kosovo citizen by agreeing to transfer the marijuana for 3000 euros. The Bulgarian citizen will be subjected to a temporary measure of imprisonment - 30 days in prison.
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria
- » Spanish Police Bust International Crime Ring for Stealing Cars
- » Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod