Iran may Come out of the Nuclear Agreement in Case of New Sanctions Imposed by USA
Iran may come out of the nuclear agreement with the other world nuclear powers "within few hours" if the US imposes new sanctions, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday, Reuters reported.
"If America wants to go back to this practice (imposition of sanctions), Iran will surely return quickly - not within days or months, but within hours - to conditions more advanced than before the start of the negotiations," said Rouhani during a parliamentary session broadcast live on state television.
Iran says the new sanctions the US imposed on them contradict the 2015 agreement with the United States, Russia, China and three European powers. In it, Iran has agreed to limit its nuclear activities in exchange for lifting most sanctions.
- » Crossing Pedestrians Looking at their Smartphones will be Fined in Honolulu
- » The First Models of the Wall between the US and Mexico are Ready
- » Budapest Thankful For Ankara's Efforts to Prevent EU Migrant Crisis
- » Germany Signs Deal on 3 New Submarines For Israel
- » First Sitting of Germany's Newly-Elected Parliament
- » Catalonia to be LAWLESS: Region’s Police Will NOT Follow Rajoy’s Demands