Iran may Come out of the Nuclear Agreement in Case of New Sanctions Imposed by USA
Iran may come out of the nuclear agreement with the other world nuclear powers "within few hours" if the US imposes new sanctions, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday, Reuters reported.
"If America wants to go back to this practice (imposition of sanctions), Iran will surely return quickly - not within days or months, but within hours - to conditions more advanced than before the start of the negotiations," said Rouhani during a parliamentary session broadcast live on state television.
Iran says the new sanctions the US imposed on them contradict the 2015 agreement with the United States, Russia, China and three European powers. In it, Iran has agreed to limit its nuclear activities in exchange for lifting most sanctions.
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War