London Underground Station was Evacuated Briefly because of Damaged Train
The British police said they had briefly evacuated the Holborn station on the London subway due to a damaged train after a smoke on the platform this morning, Reuters reported.
Police said they had responded to fire and smoke alarm messages in a subway car. The reason was a damaged train, the transport police said.
A traveler has taken pictures of people evacuating the station. "There was smoke at one end of the station, a loud noise and smell," she wrote on Twitter. A little later, it was reported that the station was open again.
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » North Korea Bus Crash Could Be Worst Chinese Tourist Incident in Years
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight