Repair of "Prague" Blvd in Sofia Will be Completed by the End of August
The repair of "Prague" Blvd in Sofia will actually end on August 31st. The information that it will last until 7 September is a technical mistake, the Sofia Municipality said today.
The boulevard had to be open today - August 15. The deadline is to be extended due to the replacement of the water supply and sewerage network, metropolitan mayor Yordanka Fandakova said in an interview this morning on bTV.
Until 31 August, the following restrictions and changes in public transport are in force:
It is forbidden to enter road vehicles on "Prague" boulevard between "Gen. MD Skobelev "and ''Pencho Slaveykov'' Blvd. It is forbidden to stay and park the vehicles on:
''Pencho Slaveykov'' Blvd., between "St. Ivan Rilski "and" St. D. Sofiiski "- western side;
- ''Shandor Petyofi'' Street between "Hristo Stanchev" Str. And "Tsar Petar" Str.
- ''Dospat'' Str. Between "St. Yves. Rilski Street and ''Stresher'' str.
Until 7 September, there are some changes in the route of trolleybuses from lines No: 2, 2A, 8A, 9 and buses N 260.
- » A Tourist was Killed after an Accident in a Cathedral in Florence
- » So-Called Superfoods will be Included in the Menus of Bulgarian Kindergartens
- » Today is the European Statistics Day
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Commemorates Saint Ivan Rilski
- » 782 Residential Buildings were Rehabilitated under the National Energy Efficiency Program