Bus with Passengers Caught on Fire in Vratsa

Society » INCIDENTS | August 15, 2017, Tuesday // 10:36| Views: | Comments: 0
  • Send to Kindle
Bulgaria: Bus with Passengers Caught on Fire in Vratsa Youtube

A bus with passengers caught on fire in Vratsa. Fortunately, there were no injured in the accident. Reports Mediapool. 

The fire on the bus, which was carrying workers to the Mezdra automobile plant, blew shortly after 22:30 on Monday. The driver smelled the smoke and immediately opened the doors so that a dozen passengers would go out. According to him, the fire brigade has responded very quickly and two teams arrived on the spot. As the firefighters quenched the fire, the bus air conditioner, which was mistakenly perceived by some witnesses as an explosion of a gas system, was blown up. It is assumed that the cause of the accident was a technical malfunction. The machine, which is owned by Burgas company, was manufactured in 1990 and only a month ago passed a technical inspection.

Incidents » Be a reporter: Write and send your article
Tags: bus, fire, accident
Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)
Bulgaria news Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency - www.sofianewsagency.com) is unique with being a real time news provider in English that informs its readers about the latest Bulgarian news. The editorial staff also publishes a daily online newspaper "Sofia Morning News." Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency - www.sofianewsagency.com) and Sofia Morning News publish the latest economic, political and cultural news that take place in Bulgaria. Foreign media analysis on Bulgaria and World News in Brief are also part of the web site and the online newspaper. News Bulgaria