Record High-Rise of 42% of Passengers Passed Through Sofia Airport
For the first seven months of the year, a total of 3, 747, 596 passengers passed through Sofia Airport, which presents a record-high rise of 42% over the same period last year, the airport administration reported, quoted by bTV.
It is noted that a total of 1,771 tons of freight and postal items were processed in July, of which 58% were carried by freight aircraft and the rest - by passenger.
The number of passengers on regular international flights has risen by 33%, while the number of domestic flight passengers rose by 57%, while that of charter flight passengers rose by 12%.
- » Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck