Video Games Could Become an Olympic Discipline by 2024
The Olympics Organizational Committee for Paris 2024 is considering putting electronic games in its program. The French capital is not yet officially announced as host, but it will be during the IOC session next month.
One of the bosses of the Paris candidacy committee, Tony Estanguet, explained that video games can not be ignored and should be considered if they should be included in the Olympic program. He will meet representatives of the IOC, as well as international organizations of electronic games.
"We have to look at this issue because we can not say only:" It's not for the Olympics. "Young people are interested in such games Let's see what it is about, let's meet them, let's see if we can find bridges. I think it would be interesting to discuss the issue and understand why these games are so successful, and the IOC will have the final say whether to include them in the program," Estanguet said.
- » Grigor Dimitrov will Go Out for the Quarterfinals at the Australian Open on Tuesday
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time