Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastic Team Won the Silver at the World Challenge Cup 2017 in Kazan, Russia
Bulgarian’s national group team won a silver medal in 3 balls and 2 ropes at the World Challenge Cup, 2017 in Kazan, Russia.
The Bulgarian rhythmic gymnastics team came second only to the host country – Russia.
Simona Dyankova, Elena Bineva, Teodora Alexandrova, Laura Traats and Madeleine Radukanova received 18,250 for their performance. The judges gave them a total score of 10,000 for difficulty, reported bTV.
In the 5 hoops the Bulgarian girls came fourth, with the Russian team again coming first.
In the individual apparatus Nevyana Vladinova and Katrin Taseva made many errors and were left without medals.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League