3 People Have Been Injured in a Shooting in Sweden
Three people have been injured in a shooting in Sweden’s third-largest city, Malmo. Police have locked down the area and are currently searching for the shooter, RT reported.
The shooting occurred in a building on Ystadvagen Street in Malmo overnight Saturday, according to a police statement. Two people suffered life-threatening injuries, one other was left with minor injuries.
About 70 to 100 people were in the building at the time of the attack, according to local media reports.
According to reports in local media, a man entered the building shouting “Who hit my brother?” before opening fire.
- » German Social Democrat Schulz called for United States of Europe
- » Brexit Border Deal Possible in 'Hours' as Talks Go Down to the Wire
- » Poland Ready to Defend Migration Stance in EU Top Court
- » The World Bank gives up to USD 200 Million in the Western Balkans
- » Illegal Migrants in the EU are 63% less in 2017
- » The European Parliament Reassured: We will not Forbid Döner Kebabs