Garden Bazaar of Arts and Creative Crafts Conquered Borisova Garden During the Weekend
A garden bazaar of arts and creative crafts conquered Borisova Garden with beautiful jewelery and paintings, BGNES reported.
The bazaar, located in ''Maimunarnika'', will stay there until the end of the day, and will open doors again tomorrow morning.
46 are the participants who present a variety of handmade things and things that provoke creativity. There are many hand-made items, paintings, bows, jewelery, ceramics, clothes.
''There is a great interest from the visitors'', said Vera Kostova, one of the organizers of the art bazaar.
If you do not have plans yet for the warm Saturday night, the garden bazaar is the place you can enjoy!
- » SOLAR SUMMER Festival in Bulgaria Canceled Over Measures Against Loud Music
- » Some of the Most Ancient Vietnamese Rituals will be Presented on 18th August in Sofia
- » Leonardo DiCaprio will Play Leonardo da Vinci
- » Bulgarian Lyuba Lukova Creates Unique Graphic Design Creations in Atlanta Design Museum
- » New Movie Theater Opens Doors in Kardzhali After 10-year Break
- » The Coen Brothers are Working on New Series for Netflix