Bulgarian High Jump Athelete Tihomir Ivanov Qualifies for the Finals in London
Bulgarian high jump athlete Tihomir Ivanov has qualified for the final of the World Championships in Athletics in London.
He managed to overcome the first and second heights without any problem. At 2.26 m and 2.29 m it initially made a mistake, but during the second attempt he managed to correct it.
Ivanov cleared 2.31m, a personal record for him.
This way both Bulgarians in the high-jump event have reached the finals: Tihomir Ivanov and Mirela Demireva.
The final is this Sunday (13 August) at 21:00.
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
- » Official: There will be No Match Between Pulev and Joshua
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
- » The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
- » Implants in the Body of Athletes to for Doping Control