A Train on the London Underground Caught on Fire
London Underground train was covered by flames on the Baker River line and filled with smoke, Sun said.
The smoke led the passengers to leave the Oxford Circus metro station in the metropolitan center, where several important lines crossed, and run through the escalators in the upper foyer. Teams from the London fire department are investigating the case. The movement of trains on the Baker River line is temporarily suspended. So far there is no evidence of injuries in the fire on the train.
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum
- » Suitcase Blocked Traffic for an Hour Near the Street. "Gen.Y.Gurko" in Sofia
- » Four Children Die as Train Hits School Bus in Southwestern France
- » Plane with 25 People Aboard Crashes in Canada
- » A Fallen Window from an American Helicopter Injured a Child in a Japanese School
- » One Man was Killed in an Explosion at an Austrian Gas Terminal