A Train on the London Underground Caught on Fire
London Underground train was covered by flames on the Baker River line and filled with smoke, Sun said.
The smoke led the passengers to leave the Oxford Circus metro station in the metropolitan center, where several important lines crossed, and run through the escalators in the upper foyer. Teams from the London fire department are investigating the case. The movement of trains on the Baker River line is temporarily suspended. So far there is no evidence of injuries in the fire on the train.
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik
- » An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia
- » Over 40 People were Injured in a Collision of Trams in Cologne
- » Miami Pedestrian Bridge Collapses, Killing at Least Four, Officials Say