This Saturday Opens the Hunting Season for Birds
This Saturday opens the hunting season of feathered animals, the Ministry of Agriculture reports. The state reminds that hunting rules must be obeyed to avoid hunters' incidents.
From August 12th, shootings of quail, turtle doves, whiskers, woodcocks, and common beaks are allowed. It is mandatory to obey the established norms, reminded the Ministry of Agriculture. It shall be prohibited to use electric sound recorders, live bait birds, hake and other birds of prey, irrespective of their species and origin, as well as hounds and other prohibited hunting methods.
- » School Directors in Bulgaria are Seeking for 3000 Teachers
- » Bulgarian Border Police Hands Foreign Drivers Brochures on Road Traffic Rules
- » Bulgarian PM: 'We Reported Tsankov Kamak to the Prosecutor's Office Because That Installation for BGN1b is Not Working'
- » CEM Held the Hearing of Six Candidates for Director of the Bulgarian National Television
- » 500 People Working in the Summer Resort Sunny Beach are Protesting
- » With BGN 500 000, the Oldest Building of the Troyan Monastery will be Renovated